Setting up MarsEdit
This tutorial applicable only if you are using MarsEdit for Mac (you can get them at Red-Sweater.com/Marsedit)
Open MarsEdit App and you will see MarsEdit Quick Start window. Choose "I already have a blog" option and click "Continue".
Next, fill in your website name or blog name, and insert your EasyBlog-powered site URL.
Your blog should be included in MarsEdit Blogs now. Another window will prompt for your username and password. Key in your Super Admin details for the site.
MarsEdit will load all your existing entries on EasyBlog (if you have any).
Let's run some test with MarsEdit. Click on "New Post" and start filling in for Title and Body/Description (you can ignore the "link" part).
In this tutorial, I dragged a random picture and place it inside MarsEdit content area. Upload Utility window will appear. Hit Upload Now button.
Click "Send to Blog" button and go to your site's EasyBlog page.
Voila! The entry is fetched by EasyBlog and displayed on your site now.
- Module Positions
- Setting up cronjobs in cpanel
- Setting up Facebook integration
- Setting up Twitter integration
- Setting up Linkedin integration
- Setting up Posterous integrations
- Setting up ACL
- Setting up Windows Live Writer
- Setting up ScribeFire
- Setting up Disqus integrations
- Setting up IntenseDebate integrations
- Setting up MarsEdit
- Selecting featured image
- Setting up email blogging
- Setting up location services
- Setting up cronjobs with ssh
- Setting up cronjobs with directadmin
- Display EasyBlog as the front page item
- Facebook Comments
- Setup Facebook Application for ID and Secret Key
- Setup Facebook Auto Posting for Frontend Users or Bloggers
- How to set up Global Centralized Facebook account
- How to get my Facebook Page ID
- Manage a centralized Facebook account
- Create category as page content, separated from EasyBlog
- How to get my Facebook Page ID (Timeline)